How to use Inlinks in any language
Are you looking to use Inlinks for Dutch or another language that uses a standard western alphabet? This article explains 2 workarounds involving the use of the Inlinks Content Optimization for Entities as well as the schema markup implementation.
We’ll use here 2 methods for the Dutch language which can be applied for other languages having a standard western alphabet.
NOTE: If you need languages in other character sets, please have a look at the Arabic example.
How to use Inlinks Content Optimization tool for Dutch
The tools needed are :
- Google Translate
- An Inlinks account (Create a free one here)
The method is the following:
- Take a Dutch article targeting a specific keyword (for instance the keyword : How to create websites)
- Translate this Dutch article to English using the Google Translate tool (and copy the translation)
- Create a content brief on Inlinks for the keyword ‘How to create websites‘
- Paste the translated content in English into the content editor and check the estimated SEO score
- Start updating the content in the editor with the missing topics shown in ‘Topics Analysis’
- Once you reach an estimated SEO score inside the content editor of 80% or above, you can translate the content once again to Dutch using Google Translate.
NOTE: After translating the content back to Dutch with Google Translate, make sure that the grammar and the wording are convenient as a human touch is required when translating content with a machine.
The following video explains this process in further details.
How to implement Schema markup on Inlinks for a Dutch website
Inlinks can be used to apply the ‘About’ & ‘Mentions’ schema for a Dutch website, the process is as follows:
- Create a project on Inlinks for a Dutch website
- Adding pages to be analyzed using ‘Add Pages’
- Associating a page to its corresponding topic
- Double check the ‘About’ & ‘Mentions’ generated for the page
- Make any necessary Schema modifications in the ‘Schema’ tab
- the Schema is automated with a JS code provided by Inlinks
Please note that currently Inlinks cannot currently automate internal links for a Dutch website.
The following video explains how to implement the ‘About’ & ‘Mentions’ Schema for a Dutch website.
is it planned to have Inlinks tools in languages such as Dutch, Japanese or Portuguese?
Not Japanese, yet, but Portuguese is next. You can vote for the launch ordr at https://inlinks.com/help/language-roadmap-for-inlinks/
Dutch is now live